Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Meet the De Nagels, Part I: Brenda gets Ready

Over the next few days I'm going to be posting a series of blogs! This Friday I shot the wedding of Brenda and Jamie. This was originally supposed to be my first solo wedding (before Danny and Sarah decided to get married on NYE!), and I have been looking forward to it for months! Brenda is such a sweetheart and it means a lot to me that she loved my images and trusted me enough to capture one of the biggest days of her life!

My friend Crista, whom I have worked with several times now, came down to support me on this big day! You can check out her blog for some fabulous pictures of the day!

So on to Part I, Brenda getting ready...



First with some details, including Brenda's beautiful corset-back gown...


This is the necklace that Brenda's father gave her mother on their wedding day!
She was lucky enough to have two bridesmaids that did hair and makeup! Her sister did her makeup!

Brenda was smiling all day!

It takes a lot of work to get into the corset gowns!

I just love the mood of this picture...






Putting on the finishing touches...
Seeing it all together for the first time :)

More of Brenda (and of course her husband!) tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment