Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Christine and Shane: 2nd shooting with Megan Thiele

Two weekends in November were spent second shooting with Megan Thiele of Megan Thiele Studios! She is super creative and fun to work with! You can check her blog for her wonderful pics of the day, and she also included a few of mine!


Here is a shot of Christine looking on while her bridesmaids smiled for the camera (and braved the cold...seriously...I couldn't feel my feet!)

Warmed up at the history museum...

During the ceremony...love my 70-200!

If you are going to do all candle centerpieces...this is the way to do it! It looks so elegant!

Loved the table linens as well...this wedding had so many neat details!

Guestbook...







Stay Tuned this week for something VERY exciting I'm about to reveal!!

2 comments:

Dennis Bullock said...

Love that first shot!

lil_jogger03 said...

these are great!!!! nice work.

Post a Comment