Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Tuetken family!

I had lots of fun with this family! They were referred to me by another friend/client...thanks Kelly! We met at St. Ferdinand Park up in Florissant. Poor Alex...all he wanted to do was get over to the playground and the kids! And little Niklas was a little chilly in the shade :) They were troopers though!

Some fun sunflare here...
Love the mohawk!
Alex was really putting on a show!
















This image just looks peaceful...

3 comments:

Studio 7 Photography said...

love them!!! awesome!! def. how a typical family shoot goes!

Unknown said...

Thanks Beth! We had fun! They look great!

Anonymous said...

Beth these pictures are awesome! Such cute shots! You're doing wonderful! Hopefully sometime soon in the upcoming months you'll be doing engagements pics for me and Dan.

Post a Comment