Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Zach, Anna, and Joe

Zach was my guinea pig baby when I first really became interested in photography. We've done quite a few sessions, and this time we finally got the whole family together (including Ozzie, the family dog)! Zach is at the stage where he wants to do his own thing, so we did a lot of chasing!


Anna looked so pretty, I wanted to get a nice head shot.










I just love this spot in Blanchette Park...



It can be really difficult to get a family pic including the toddler AND the dog :)

Ozzie LOVES attention! I think he was pretty happy to be included in the photo session!

On the move!



See you guys soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment