Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Teaser: Shelby and Sammy

I did a session yesterday with Shelby and Sammy (you may recognize them from one of my very early posts!). So far I've noticed that with most siblings, you have the one who loves getting their picture taken, and the one who wants you to just go away! Their mom was a little worried I wouldn't be able to catch anything because the little one was being a little stubborn...but when you have super-cute kids, it's hard for a photographer not to catch a few great shots :) Here are a couple of teasers before I head out for ladies night at the Melting Pot!


0 comments:

Post a Comment