Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Maya and Jonathan: Adorable Siblings!

So yesterday I had the pleasure of shooting Maya and Jonathan, who belong to our friends Kelly and Jon. Up to this point, I've been shooting mostly babies and toddlers, so it was fun to work with kids who can follow directions :) Maya hammed it up for the camera all morning, and Jonathan cooperated too...given the promise of an ice-cream reward :)









There goes the ice-cream!


So serious and studly!






Took a little convincing for hand-holding...but love the results!This is Maya's "American Idol" smile!








Absolute FAVORITE of the day!!!!


1 comments:

kellyrichert said...

BEth-- Love em! made me tear up.. I think that's a good thing! Thanks for it all-cant wait to do it again. Maya is already working on new poses!

Post a Comment