Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Fun with Macro

This week rented the Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro lens from www.lensprotogo.com. I've been wanting this lens for a while, and since I can't afford it due to purchasing the 5D, rental was the best option! This way I can cram in 7 days of fun Macro shooting! It's more difficult than I thought it would be. Here are some pretty flowers from our yard, followed by some cool ring shots.




Yesterday I did a shoot with my friends Ryan and Daina, and though the rain ruined most of our session, I got some cute stuff that I will hopefully post in the next couple of days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment