Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Danny and Sarah-Couple Pics

My brother Danny and his girlfriend, Sarah, have been dating for a long time! Last weekend when we were home, I finally got them to come out and let me take a few pics. Unfortunately, it was freezing, the ground was wet, and the sun was going down before we got a chance to get outside! With those conditions, and a huge surf and turf dinner cooked by my dad awaiting us back at the house, I didn't take a lot of photos. But here are some of the ones that turned out nice.

This one is funny...Danny wanted to try the jumping thing...and here they're about to take off...



My favorite...

2 comments:

Sarah B said...

Beth I love these pictures so much! I can't wait for you to take more. You are a wonderful photographer. I like the one where I am looking back at the camera.

Anonymous said...

Beth. . .you're doing such a GREAT job. I love all your blogs!
Keep up the good work!

P.S. I DEFINITELY think you're ready for your OWN wedding to photograph! ;)

Post a Comment