Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

CWE

It was nice out today, so I dragged Griff down to the Central West End with the promise that I'd watch 3:10 to Yuma with him when I got home. I love 60 degree days in January!

The CWE has changed so much since I lived there just a couple of years ago. For example, I lived in the building on the left in this picture. I used to park my car where the building on the right currently stands.


The first building I lived in, the Fairmont, was relatively cheap and in the middle of everything. The building itself hasn't changed, but there are so many new shops, restaurants, and bars all around it. I have a special place in my heart for this building, because it's the first place I lived on my own!


We made our way down the the Cathedral, which is amazing no matter how many times you've been inside.


Used my new flash :)
Fleur de lys make me think of my good buddy Karson :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment