Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

First entry!

Now that I'm officially invested in my new hobby (photography), I thought I'd start a blog to track my progress! I definitely have a LONG way to go to understand everything there is to know, but I'm excited.

Here are some of the pics I've submitted in my photography class so far:










Here is the equipment that I'm learning to use! My Canon Rebel XTI came with the kit lens, which is just "okay". After doing a lot of research, I purchased the EF 50mm 1.8 lens which is supposed to take great portraits. Unfortunately it's been raining all weekend and I haven't had the chance to put it to use!







0 comments:

Post a Comment